Sunday, April 1, 2007

This week - visit #3 to Johns Hopkins

This Weds I head back down to Baltimore with my wife for my 3rd visit to Dr Wigley at the Johns Hopkins Scleroderma Center. At this very moment, if I had to state how I feel, it's "better". Hopefully it will continue.

My in-laws are coming up on Tues for Easter which is great since we don't need to worry about the kids getting home from school while we're down in Baltimore.

My poor wife has been in Baltimore since Fri evening because one of my daughters has a competition there. My daughters team came in first place again!! They drive home tonight and then we need to drive down on Weds. We won't stay over since it's a later afternoon appt. She's putting in the miles again, mostly because of my daughters competitions.

I am looking forward to Wednesday's visit!

No comments: